Many insects can damage your lawn, find cracks to get inside your home, or even bring health risks to your loved ones. Don’t let your yard become a living space for unwanted creatures. From lawn pest control to outdoor insect control to prevent bugs like ants and centipedes from entering your home, Total Termite & Pest Control has your back.
Our most popular insect control and pest control programs include:
- Tick Control
- Mosquito Control
- Lawn Insect Control
- Perimeter Pest Control
- Fire Ant Control
Tick and Mosquito Control
Ticks and mosquitoes are not just pesky; they could make you sick, too. From the West Nile to Lyme disease, mosquitoes and ticks can carry many severe illnesses. It’s time to defend your family and pets from the potential dangers of tick and mosquito control by Total Termite & Pest Control.
Total Termite & Pest Control targets mosquitoes and ticks where they live, breed and set up their attack sites. We spray the bottom of the leaves where the mosquitoes sleep. As they settle on the treated leaves, the product is absorbed through their legs. High grassy weeds and shrubs are sprayed to attack ticks, as this is the usual area for them to hide while waiting for a new host. These are some of the Mosquito and Tick Control services that Total Termite & Pest Control uses to make your yard more comfortable for your family and pets.
Perimeter Pest Control
Let’s be honest. Anything that crawls and has too many legs needs to stay out of the house! Without external pest control, ants, clover mites, fleas, spiders, and other creepy crawlers can ruin a party or a lovely day at home with the family.
Our Perimeter Pest Control services work to get rid of various bugs, insects, and arachnids before they enter your home. Our Perimeter Pest Control Plan can provide a continuous defense to reduce the chances of waking up to spiders and lines of ants creeping across the floor.
Lawn Insect Control
If it crawls, bites, or ruins your landscape plants and vegetable gardens, you probably don’t want it on your lawn, and you should consider a pest control solution. A wide range of grubs and insects can damage your trees and property, so don’t let them be victorious. Lawn insect control can help keep these fire ants, grubs, armyworms, chinch bugs and sod worms in the bay. Your beautiful yard should be a lovely place to enjoy with your family, not a pest banquet!
Total Termite & Pest Control’s lawn insect control treatment can help you get your yard back in time for the barbecue season. We use garden pest control to treat a wide range of lawn insects, including:
- Fire ants: These insects create mounds throughout the lawn and dig tunnels to feed the seeds underground. Beware, they’re aggressive and band together to attack repeatedly stinging, so 5these ants shouldn’t anywhere near love them ones or pets.
- Grubs: White grubs are beetle larvae and feed on grassroots, causing grass damage in late spring and late summer to early fall.
- Armyworms: Armyworms are common in the south and feed on grass blades in warm weather. Army worms leave brown patches as they move through a grassy area.
- Chinch bugs: Adult chinch bugs damage the lawns as the weather begins to warm as they feed on grass plants and release harmful toxins. Chinch bugs often leave yellow or brown patches behind.
- Sod Webworms: Unsightly damage to sod webworms can spread quickly. Like military worms, they also feed on grass blades and leave brown patches on your lawn. Depending on your region, you can see most of the damage from sod worms between June and September.
In the field of lawn insect control, our Total Termite & Pest Control professionals will evaluate your lawn for potentially dangerous insects and then implement a yard pest control approach to cut down their presence. We can also provide active lawn insect control services and shrub care with premium garden equipment and high-quality lawn care products like insecticides to protect your yard from insect damage.